Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good Stuff!



I ordered the BBQ on a Sunday night and received it on Tuesday morning.

I have three words to say… AMAZING! YUMMY! AWESOME!

I think without a doubt the Black's Barbecue I ordered was the most delicious barbecue I have tasted in my life.

It came packed in foil with ice-packs around it. The rich smokiness of the meat wafted from the package. The beef pork ribs and sausage were already fully cooked and just needed heating before serving.

Instructions for re-heating along with magnetic business cards for Black’s were also in the package.

To be authentic I served the barbecue with wonder bread, the Black’s BBQ sauce I had also ordered, Corm, baked-beans, and pickles.

The combination of the beef brisket, home made sausage, and the spicy sauce (not hot, just well seasoned) along with the wonderfulness of the wonder bread were my favorite.

I would absolutely go to the mailing expense to experience this treat again.

I highly recommend this culinary adventure and give the experience two thumbs up.



No comments:

Post a Comment